- slept in
- feeling fat & having a bad hair day
- kids argued all morning
- traffic was crap
- shoes are uncomfortable
- husband got shitty because he rang & wanted me to look at something on Trade Me to see if he had won it I couldn't find it cos he called it something else
- vege pie for lunch was mediocre
- uncomfortable shoe broke
- husband still shitty cos he couldn't find where to pick u p said trade Me stuff
- smacked my elbow on car door getting into car after mediocre vege pie
- played Whirly Words on iphone to take mind off elbow pain - feel car sick
And it is not even 3 o'clock, at a guess the rest of the day will pan out like this:
- husband still in a shitty with me cos he is an idiot who cannot read a freakin map or program a Navman
- feet will hurt walking barefoot down long drive to car
- whatever I cook for dinner will elicit complaint from between 1 & 3 members of the family
- husband will either forget to take son to rehearsal or son won't remind him & I will have to take him & somehow it will be MY fault he is late
- traffic will be crap
Anyway, I have wine at home!!
In other news, Samyson at 14 started shaving about 3 weeks ago, he needed to but I have been putting off, finally we had to so something about it so Gary showed him what to do, I thought about getting photos but didn't really want to distract them whilst holding sharp razors. So far he has shave about 3 times & no cuts.
Siobhan at 11 got her first period. First she got PMS - what a hell week that was, of course we didn't realise until her period arrived that it was PMS. She actually handled it amazingly well, she was reasonably prepared & didn't freak out at all. She asked heaps of questions, mostly from a practical point of view rather then an exact explanation of why etc.
Nothing much else, Samyson performed in a Showcase for one of his friends, she had to do something for a school project, so Jess decided to put on a show. About 10 of them got together & sang a couple of solo songs, a few group numbers & it was a great hit.
School holidays, both kids did All Starts in the second week, it was fun show at the end of it.
Work busy but money really tight (I haven't gotten paid for 2 out of the last 4 weeks).
Since the point of me doing a blog was to keep a bit of a record of what happens in our busy but not exciting lives I really should try to update more regularly.