Saturday, January 10, 2015

Back to Work :-(

Back to work tomorrow, shame really as I have enjoyed this break. During the holidays we have:
- been to the movies
- played mini golf
- walked around the Botanic Gardens
- ice cream at Pokeno
- 5 course degustation meal (with wine matches at Number 5)
- shopping
- cleaned the house (not that you would notice, still shedloads to do)
- lighthouse at Manukau Heads
- walk around Hobson Basin
- brunch and lunches out
- pizza night at the local
- brunches & lunches and dinners at home - new recipes tried and tested
- walk around Silo Park, Wynyard Quarter and the Viaduct
- tram ride
- visited MOTAT
- read 3 books and started on the 4th
- watched a whole TV series
- watched too much Biggest Loser, Real Housewives and Big Brother
- beach

I am sure I have missed some things off, we tried to strike a balance of getting out and doing stuff with just relaxing at home and I think we did pretty well.

All of the above done as a family, there has been heaps of laughs, no real arguments and I don't want it to be over. Having said that, I am looking forward to getting back to work, I have 3 days then I & G are away and Ash is away so I will have the place to myself.

No comments: