Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve/Day

A quiet night. No Smith Loser Party this year for the adults although Jess & Rachel had friends over, Samyson is there with Carla.  I got to play taxi driver and due to miscommunication/pain in the arsedness, I didn't get back home til 9.

Quiet night with wine, chips & dip with Siobhan and now I am watching TV by myself - woo hoo.

Have an issue to sort out with a certain entitled teenager tomorrow - cue temper tanty.

Heaps of fireworks in our area. One advantage of living in an area with lots of Asians, they have the best fireworks :-).

Hopefully this year will be better than last although the big issue will not be resolved until mid April but at least we have a date. Have given up hope common sense will prevail before that, although I do check my email daily in the vain hope.

Not sure what is on the agenda tomorrow, original plan was a walk and a picnic lunch but the weather is turning and after I pick up Samyson, I suspect things may not be pretty so we will play it by ear - may be another lazy quiet day.

Happy 2015!!!!!!!

No comments: